We ran a webinar recently on how the combination of DX8 and Drupal 8 enables agencies and their clients to take a component based design approach (design patterns) to website builds.
This approach has many advantages but you have to have the tools in place to enable flexibility and agility in the build and edit workflow, something that traditionally Drupal 8 could be criticized for.
For example what happens if your carefully crafted designs are disrupted by a new content (component) request from your client. Rather than going back to the beginning of the design process DX8 gives design and build teams the flexibility to create adaptable components that can be adjusted to fit the new design requirements.
The webinar (40 minutes) runs through:
• How and why design pattern approaches work for modern website builds
• How to design UI components to create flexibility for page builders
• Creating reusable components in DX8 - build once use everywhere
• How you can use DX8 to provide style options to site builders
• Design pattern approaches as part of a design system