Get a demo
DX8 ™. The only enterprise grade low-code website builder for Drupal 8.
Provide a best-in-class authoring experience
to your website editors.
Implementable on both new and existing Drupal 8 website builds, you can delight your CMS editors with a more powerful and flexible authoring experience with drag-and-drop page construction and in-context content editing.
- Content editors and marketers now have access to both the in-context content editing and the powerful drag-and-drop layout builder
- Faster build and content population allows for easy testing and iteration of page content and landing pages
- The UI component based approach means that content is well structured and follows a consistent design approach
- New UI componments can be created and deployed quickly, allowing editors to evolve the website experience with more agility
- DX8’s authoring experince is fully compatible with Drupal’s workflow, premissions and translation systems.
Easier governance of your website brand,
style and user experience.
DX8 provides easy ways for brand managers to govern their websites' brand appearance, user experience and default content assets through centrally managed interfaces.
- Manage the key brand assets of your website, including colors, fonts, icons and even responsive grid settings
- Ensure consistency of user experience by creating predefined website UI components that can be used by both site builders and content editors
- Create new sites from a master brand website when coupled with the Acquia® enterprise stack, and build consistency into your digital experience across multiple websites.
Work collaboratively through a low-code visual interface and increase team efficiency.
DX8 enables teams to become cross-functional by collaborating on website builds through a visual interface. It breaks down the barriers that cause inefficiencies between design, UX and development and allows for streamlined end-to-end workflows.
- Use the right people for the right job. Designers, UX and digital artworkers can focus on style, layout and content, leaving developers to build more complex functionality and interactivity
- Designers, developers and UX teams can integrate their work via a common visual language, collaborating on site builds more efficiently
- Allows multi-designer and cross-functional teams to develop simultaneously in cloud-based development environments like Acquia® Cloud
- DX8 still allows for versioning and deployment of website configuration using your workflow of choice.
The only low-code platform built to enterprise
standards for Drupal 8.
DX8 is a low-code platform for building enterprise-grade websites that works with your existing versioning and deployment processes. It has scalability, data security and quality assurance built into its core.
- DX8 includes a Drupal 8 module which connects via API to a cloud-based rendering engine to deliver clean, well structured code (HTML, CSS and Twig) to your own instance of Drupal 8
- Data compliant and secure. No content is passed to the API and all communication is via SSL
- Scalable and stateless API. The website doesn’t rely on the API for day-to-day running
- Highly extensible, DX8 can be extended by your developers whenever needed using custom coding
- Works with existing versioning and deployment processes as well as content staging workflows.
Maximise the power of your Acquia
DX8 integrates seamlessly with Acquia’s product suite and enhances significantly what can be achieved.
- Create personalized digital experiences by combining the power of DX8 and Acquia® Lift. The easy-to-use interface allows you to create, deploy and target content to any Lift segment within minutes
- Use Acquia Cloud Site Factory® and DX8 to rapidly spin-up new branded or unbranded websites and customize quickly for local deployment.
Rock-solid learning and support.
DX8 has the support you expect from an enterprise platform. Our team and resources are here to ensure you're successful with creating websites using DX8.
- First-line telephone support for urgent issues that can’t easily be resolved via online chat or ticketing system
- A full online user guide which can be accessed directly through contextual links within DX8’s user interface
- A growing library of online video tutorials and resources, linking directly with our free sandbox training website
- Online knowledge base with answers to the most common questions
- Online support and issue ticketing system with automatic issue tracking and resolution feedback
- Online chat for quick and easy help and guidance.
Get your free trial now
The best way to assess DX8 is to experience it for yourself. We'll give you a sandbox to test drive DX8 and a quick demo of the platform to get you up and running.